Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sexy Heroine curvy secret Hansika Motwani Nara Rohit Ram Sexy Heroine curvy secret


Sexy Heroine's curvy secret
Milk beauty Hansika Motwani may no longer wait for second entry into TFI as two big projects with Nara Rohit and Ram are set to rock. The apple pie beauty is not to take light about her career this time and she is following a strict curriculum to show her sexy curves to Telugu viewers.

Ask about those special stints she is following to enhance the glamour and here is what she says, "I do exercise for about one hour and take liters of water daily. But I don't starve. I love curves, so I don't go for excessive exercises nor do I want a size-zero body. Women need to have a curvaceous figure," said Hansika revealing the secret behind her ever hot look. Folks…get ready for a still more intense curvy show from Hansika.

No comments:

Post a Comment