Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain Osbourne Scraps Surgery Plans The singer-turned-tv personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars in 2009 and 2010

»
Kelly Osbourne has abandoned plans to have surgery on her mangled feet - because she can't face the pain.
The singer-turned-tv personality was considering surgery after damaging her feet during her stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars in 2009 and 2010.
But now she insists she'll wait until she can no longer walk!
She tells Eonline.com, "I'm putting it off until I become a cripple. There's no way I could do it.
"They're going to break four bones in my feet and some ligaments. When I saw what was actually involved, I was like, 'No!'
"It hurts... but I'll just put up with it until I can't put up with it anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment