Wednesday, December 8, 2010

tollywood Sangeetha believe in staying connected,tollywood


I believe in staying connected
Buxom Babe Sangeetha admits she's a telephone addict.

"I'm always on my phone. For me, a normal hi-hello-call would last for at least an hour. There are times when I have spoken to my friends for almost five hours at a stretch. I believe in staying connected. Several friends of mine live abroad. Even those who stay in the city are busy with their own lives. And with my tight shooting schedules, it's impossible to meet them. So, I talk to them over the phone," says Sangeetha.

Meanwhile, the actress says she has completed her movie quota for this year.

"Post-marriage, my priorities have changed. I've decided to do just three films in a year and I've finished my work for this year. I've started listening to scripts and will sign a few movies by the beginning of next year," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment