Monday, December 13, 2010

Farah is thinking of making a full fledged film with Salman Khan in the coming time,Salman in Farah Khan next film








According to fresh reports, Farah is thinking of making a full fledged film with Salman Khan in the coming time. The chemistry between Salman and Farah is growing stronger by the day. After Salman made himself available for a special appearance in TMK, the idea of doing a film with him is riding high on Farah's mind.







Ask the filmmaker about his desire to work with Salman Khan, she says, "Well, this has been in the pipe line for long but now I feel the time has come where I need to do something seriously about it. And imagine the outcome of two mad people getting together. I think I'm mad and Salman is madder. After I finish with TMK, I am considering working on our plans to doing a film together."

Salman on his part is also eager to work with Farah given the fact that she has distanced herself from his arch rival SRK. With Sallu and Farah cooking up a new plot, let's hope it comes with an interesting twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment