Monday, December 13, 2010

Celebrity Secrets for Radiant Skin Aditi Govitrikar,Celebrity Secrets for Radiant Skin Aanchal Kumar,Dipannita Sharma


 

From Left to Right: Aditi Govitrikar, Aanchal Kumar and Vidya Malvade
They have flawless skin and you’ve always wondered how. Is it hours at the salon with regular facials? Or may be expensive cosmetics? Guess no more because we got celebrities to spill their secrets to gorgeous healthy skin!

Aditi Govitrikar, model and actress
Her skin secret: Lots of water and regular facials

It was after I had gone through a lot of stress, I realised that my skin had developed a lot of spots. That’s when I really started taking care of my skin. I use a toner and sun block immediately after I wash my face every morning. I repeat it as often as needed during the day to protect my skin. I also make sure to hydrate my skin from within by drinking lots of water, and from outside with moisturising creams. I indulge in regular facials to protect my skin from damage.

If you are looking for a good cream, try the Pond’s Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream. It is infused with real gold to re-capture the radiance of your youth. What’s more, it contains PF 15 and PA++ that protect the skin against UVA and UVB rays.


Aanchal Kumar, model and reality TV
Her skin secret: Enough sleep

Nothing works better than adequate rest. If I don’t have a healthy lifestyle and don’t rest enough, it just shows on my face the next day. Another thing that works for me is moisturising. I keep my skin moisturised all the time. I also apply sun block before you step out of the house. In addition to my basic skincare routine, I also try and drink a cup of green tea to help me detox!

Vidya Malvade, actress

Her skin secret: A healthy, balanced diet

I make sure to include skin-friendly foods like spinach, beetroot and tomatoes in my diet. They work wonders for my skin. I also make sure to keep my face clean. My skincare therapy includes washing my face with a face wash once a day and with plain water for the rest of the day because I feel that using a face wash too often robs my skin of its moisture. My other little secret is using a face pack of glycerine and lemon and leaving it on for 10 minutes. This helps to prevent ageing signs.

But there’s another more effective secret to youthful skin, you know. The Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum contains concentrated drops (infused with real gold flakes) that melt into your skin to smoothen the skin texture. It contains Vitamin B3 which is proven to reduce age spots. You could also try the Pond's Gold Radiance Nighttime Youth Recovery to rejuvenate your skin while you sleep. What more can you ask for?



Dipannita Sharma (Left), Sonali kulkarni (Right)
Dipannita Sharma, model
Her skin secret: Cleansing and moisturising

I swear by cleansing and moisturising. I moisturise my face well before going to bed. It not only prevents dryness which is a sign of ageing but also leaves my skin feeling supple in the morning. Another thing I do is avoid the usage of foundations when I’m not working. Foundations I believe cause residue make-up to stick to your face which is difficult to remove. So minimal make-up and no foundation whenever possible, works for me.

Sonali Kulkarni, actress
Her skin secret: Wear it natural

My best skin secret is to keep make-up away as much as possible. I never wear make-up when I’m not shooting. When I am, I ensure that after removing my make-up, I use an astringent to clear my pores and remove dust. When I allow my skin to breathe, it’s gets a natural glow that I simply cannot achieve with make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment