Monday, December 13, 2010

Bubbly Actress Genelia,tollywood Genelia insults skin show Actresses


Genelia insults 'skin show' Actresses
Bubbly Actress Genelia says she doesn't want to add the sexy tag to her image.

"Aren't there enough of other girls doing that? Why would I wish to fit myself into the very same mould which others are already pandering to?," quips Genelia.

The actress currently has a couple of plum projects slated for release, sometime next year. And while she is a busy superstar down South, her Bollywood career hasn't really shone up ever since the success of 'Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na', which set the cash registers ringing at the box-office.

"Filmmaking is a 24X7 job. It's an ongoing process you see. New trends and fashions of the craft are being created with each passing day. It's a constant learning process for me. Look, it's my films, which place me. I don't impulsively jump at the ventures that come my way. I've worked as hard as for any other role like the Aditi in Jaane Tu..."

No comments:

Post a Comment