Friday, December 10, 2010

Angelina Jolie interview,what is Angelina Jolie doing,Angelina Jolie what,she is good Angelina Jolie,Angelina Jolie awsome,Angelina Jolie Diva in Focus Angelina Jolie


 
Tagged as the 'Sexiest woman of the year' by several international magazines and Hollywood’s first wild child, Angelina Jolie has come a long way. She is one of the most forthright actors in Hollywood. Wearing a midnight-blue silk Gerard Darel mini dress with bone heels by Ferragamo and earrings by Tiffany, Angelina starts out…

What is your fascination with action films? Apparently you want to play Bond…
I grew up watching Bond films and a few years later, the Bourne films. I love doing action films, but the parts for women are always based on fantasy. They are very rarely real. I think Daniel Craig is a brilliant Bond—but who knows one day Bond may be played by a woman!

What are your inherent strengths and weaknesses as a woman?
My weaknesses are also my strengths. It’s my family and if ever anything happened to them, it would break me. I love them deeply and the thought of them not being well or being in danger, that worries me.

You have adopted and have biological children; they all have different backgrounds and personalities. How do you handle them?
I communicate. They are six very different individuals, some of them are braver than others and getting more physically bold and I have to try to get them to climb off something and the others are very female and soft. But I just talk to them. I feel that if you get to know them as people, then you can explain to them why something makes you nervous or why something is dangerous. If you have really strong communication, then you can figure it out, but you do have to figure out each thing day by day.

Your son, Pax, is a Vietnam orphan; do you see any residual effect that the war might have had on him?
Not exactly, but there are scars from the way he was brought up after he was rescued and put in an orphanage. Pax was three when I met him in Vietnam. When I first tried to give him a toy, he gave it back because he wasn’t used to having personal things and it broke my heart. Those children led a very structured life and they had very little freedom and I still see that in him a little bit now. He’s so full of love, but there’s a part of him still dealing with his past. It affects you the way you were raised, you become programmed.

There are so many facets to you, how would you describe the real Angelina?
You should probably ask my kids, they’ll tell you. I am open, I am a very exposed person in many ways and I don’t mind that. I do have a private side that belongs to my children and Brad (Pitt) but that’s just my softer side, my mom side as a woman. It’s just the softer side that I keep hidden.

You and Brad have used your celebrity status to draw attention to many worthwhile causes. Do you think that there will come a day when you give up acting and devote your time full time to these causes?
I think that I’ll work strongly in the next few years. I’d like to do the things I love the most, the projects I love, the films that are important to me. And then I will do a film every once in a while, a film that matters. I don’t know what the future has in store. I don’t know what my children are going to demand of me as they grow older, but I do know that I am going to focus on the next few years and so is Brad and then we’re going to focus on spending time just travelling and working on other things together.

Are you a spiritual person?
My mother was Catholic, but she really just followed the teachings of Jesus. She was a lovely woman but she raised me to believe in whatever I chose to believe in life. She taught me about many religions; so I’m teaching my children about all religions across the world. I personally don’t cling to one religion, someone who knows me well once called me a humanist. You look at children and other human beings, and find good in them and try to work together. That is what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment